Your One-Stop Home Remodeling Shop
If you live in Loveland, Ohio, and have been contemplating kitchen remodeling or bathroom remodeling, whether a total renovation, or perhaps only replacement of kitchen countertops, kitchen cabinets, kitchen sinks, bathroom countertops, bathroom tile, bathroom sinks, or bathroom cabinets, Countertops and Cabinetry by Design can help. We are well aware that renovations and remodels can be extremely stressful. You may have heard horror stories of renovations that lasted weeks or months longer than promised or those which ended in disaster, either from subpar materials or indifferent installation techniques.
Because of this, it can be extremely difficult to trust a company you know little about. At Countertops and Cabinetry by Design, we understand the issues you face and work hard to answer all your questions in a comprehensive manner. We are a family-owned business with a solid history of exemplary work and happy clients—both of which can help alleviate your fears and anxiety. As a Loveland resident, we believe meeting with a Countertops and Cabinetry by Design professional will convince you that your dreams of a beautiful new kitchen or bath can become a reality in the least intrusive, most professional manner possible.
The city of Loveland is in the southwestern part of Ohio, considered a part of the Greater Cincinnati area, located some 15 miles northeast of Cincinnati. Loveland has the unusual distinction of being located in three counties—Hamilton, Clermont, and Warren, as it straddles the Little Miami River. In 2017, the population of Loveland was close to 13,000.
While Loveland was once considered a bustling railroad town, it is now a major stop along the Little Miami Scenic Trail. In the early years, Loveland was considered a resort town, full of summer homes for the wealthy. Ohio’s first paper mill was built in Loveland in 1810 by John Smith, with the areas surrounding Loveland well-known for strawberries and peaches. Until bridges were built across the Little Miami River, the settlement of Loveland was primarily confined to the Clermont County side.
Following a population spike during the 1950s, Loveland reincorporated as a chartered city, and in 1984, the abandoned Little Miami Railroad corridor became a part of the Little Miami Scenic Trail. Ohio Magazine named Loveland as “Best Hometown” in 2013. Loveland is also frequently referred to as the “Valentine City,” and the “Sweetheart of Ohio.” Loveland capitalizes on these names, as their water towers and park signs sport the city’s logo—a red heart, inscribed with a sun, clouds, and the Little Miami River.
Following are a few of the notable people who either grew up in Loveland or lived in the city at some point in time:
- Wendy Barrie-Wilson, Broadway actress;
- Asley Palmer, actress and singer;
- Jerry Springer, former Mayor of Cincinnati and television host;
- James Hall, Army Captain and editor of Western Monthly Magazine, and
- Joe Kelley, professional football linebacker.
Countertops and Cabinetry by Design in Loveland, Ohio
As a resident of Loveland, Ohio, when you choose Countertops and Cabinetry by Design for your bath or kitchen renovation, you have chosen a company that specializes in improving the bathrooms and kitchens of homeowners. Our overarching goal is to breathe new life into your bath or kitchen, helping you create a beautiful, warm, inviting area. We believe you will be inspired the moment you walk into one of our showrooms. Countertops and Cabinetry by Design proudly serves Loveland, Fairfield, Blue Ash, Springdale, Indian Hill, Montgomery, Mason, Anderson, West Chester, and the greater Cincinnati area. We believe in keeping the renovation process simple for you and for each and every one of our clients.
Whether you are interested in natural stone countertops, solid surface countertops, granite countertops or quartz countertops, we can help you choose—then install—the countertop of your dreams. Perhaps you want a total renovation of your kitchen or bath or are just looking to replace your cabinets, update your sinks, or have new tile installed in your bathroom. No matter the level of remodel you are looking for, we will help you choose the best products for your home, then will complete the installation in a timely, professional manner. Loveland residents will receive a level of service that will keep them coming back time after time as well as referring Countertops and Cabinetry by Design to friends and family.
FAQs for Your Loveland, Ohio Kitchen or Bathroom Remodel
While there are many aspects to your Loveland kitchen or bath remodel, new cabinets can dramatically update the look of your room as well as customizing your storage. In addition to kitchen or bathroom cabinetry, you may also be interested in cabinets in your laundry room, garage, or home office. Whatever you are looking for in the way of cabinetry, Countertops and Cabinetry by Design can help. Our experienced design team will facilitate your cabinet project, allowing you to choose from products by Smart Cabinetry, StarMark, Merillat, KraftMaid, and many, many more. Some of the cabinetry questions we routinely get include the following:
- What should I consider prior to choosing my kitchen cabinetry? Changing out your kitchen cabinets can truly make an amazing difference in the appearance of your kitchen. You will need to set a budget for your kitchen cabinets (typically, kitchen cabinets account for 40-50% percent of the total cost of a kitchen remodel). A professional from Countertops and Cabinetry by Design can perform accurate measurements on the area where you will be installing the cabinets. You can choose stock cabinets, semi-custom cabinets, or custom cabinets. Stock cabinets will be the least expensive, while custom cabinets will give you a larger array of styles, finishes, and dimensions to choose from. Both custom and semi-custom cabinets offer many different storage solutions, including a lazy Susan, pullout shelves for pans, vertical dividers, pullout bins, and wine racks. If you plan to be in your home for a very long time, you might want to consider semi-custom or custom cabinets, while if you are planning to sell your home, standard cabinets in a basic style could be sufficient.
- How long should my kitchen cabinets last? While most all cabinets should last from 20-30 years, lower quality cabinets could deteriorate more quickly. This deterioration could result in crooked or sagging doors and warped drawers. All-plywood cabinet boxes are stronger and can better handle the weight of a heavy countertop. While particleboard is less expensive, it is much more susceptible to moisture damage and more likely to crush. Look for full plywood, full-back panels, solid quality hinges, heavy-duty drawer glides, and hardwood dovetail boxes.
- What is the process for replacing kitchen cabinets? Replacing kitchen cabinets is a significant task. The cabinet installer will check the walls and floors in your kitchen for uneven areas. All wall studs will be located and marked, and suspension rails installed. Corner cabinets are generally installed first, attached to the suspension rail, then the remainder of the cabinets are hung, with adjacent cabinets screwed together, and mounting hardware tightened. Once the upper cabinets are hung, then the lower cabinets are installed, using the same process. The countertop and sink are installed, then the doors, drawers, and shelving in the cabinets. The knobs and handles are the last things installed, then when our installer is sure the project has reached your expectations, the area will be cleaned, and you will be left to enjoy your new kitchen cabinets.
As pioneers in the home improvement industry, Countertops and Cabinetry by Design fully understands that you want your bath or kitchen renovation to be simple and quick, with results you will love. You can download one of our free planners to help you get started on your brand-new kitchen or bath renovation project. We will answer every question thoroughly, never brushing you off or assuming you understand the renovation process. We take pride in our workmanship—a value that makes us industry leaders in Loveland and many other Ohio areas as well. Contact Countertops and Cabinetry by Design today for all your countertop and cabinetry needs.