At Countertops And Cabinetry By Design, we recommend that you seal your Granite at least once a year. If you prepare dinner every night, your Kitchen Countertops may need to be sealed twice a year. However, some colors require less sealing than others.
No, Cutting on your Granite Countertops will not damage them. In fact, your knife may be ruined as a result of cutting on your Granite Countertops.
Granite is extremely durable. It takes several hits with a sledge hammer to break it. Even though the surface of Granite can, with the right force and angle, chip out, it is very unlikely that a plate could damage the Granite in any way.
The best thing to maintain your beautiful granite is to use dish soap and a nylon scubber. This combination is perfect because it remove oils that are on the surface of granite but does not penetrate to the sealer. Doing this leaves a shine you can be proud of again and again.
At Countertops And Cabinetry By Design we recommend that you always use a trivet when removing a hot pan or skillet from the stove.
Granite is mined all around the world. Most of the time the granite that you see (like the brown and green colors) come from South America. Others come from Asia and Western Europe.
Quartz materials like Zodiaq® And Viatera®, are made by combining quartz particles with binders, hardeners, and coloring agents. This mix is then pressed together to a thickness of 3Cm. After it hardens, the material is cut into slabs and shipped to manufacturers all over the globe.
When a quartz material has a blotch in it, there is nothing that you can do to make it go away because, chances are that it came from the factory that way. However, at Countertops And Cabinetry By Design, we pre-screen all of our materials to make sure that they are the highest quality and reject anything that is not normal.
Choose the right sink, it is the most used appliance in the kitchen!
- Great for a wide range of uses from kitchens to outdoor patios.
- Strong 18/10 gauge stainless steel sinks offer the durability to withstand everyday plate-ware. Caution should be taken when cast iron is used. Purchasing a bottom grid will give added scratch protection.
At Countertops and Cabinetry by Design we offer Wells Sinkware.
Stainless steel sinks go very well with most appliance color schemes (Black, White, and of course Stainless).
- New to the industry granite sinks are the alternative to stainless steel.
- Granite Sinks are made up of a composite material, granite particulate, and Resin.
- This mixture makes granite sinks extremely resistant to scratching, staining, and cracking.
- Unlike like other composite sinks, our composite sinks come in 6 versatile colors and DO NOT contain fiberglass.
At Countertops And Cabinetry By Design we Keep most colors on hand, ready for your future project.
- Colorful, durable, and just plain COOL, Wells Sinkware offers a wide range of styles, shapes, and designs.
- Wells Sinkware offers under-mountable, on counter, and Vessel Bowls. Specially designed for beautiful bathrooms and living spaces.
At Countertops and Cabinetry by Design, we can get any sink that Wells Sinkware produces.
And when we get them direct, it saves you, the customer, more money in the long run.
Vessel bowls can make beautiful spaces gorgeous!